Monday, June 09, 2003

Ah, well!! Slippery Kitten found out the malicious emails were not sent by an ex-work colleague or friend. It was the bugbear2 virus, which resends itself using old emails stored in Outlook. This is why I received an old email from myself and work-related emails! I can breathe again! It is only a very clever virus and not an acquaintance going nuts and trying to destroy the world. Good.

On Saturday, the bell rang at 800am. Too early. We went on sleeping. Later on, we saw a note from the post office. There was a packet to be collected. Wow wow wow! Did I win a trip to Rio de Janeiro? Brazil la la la la la la laaaa Braziiiiil...Braziiiiiiil...
I went this morning to collect the misterious packet. It was a soft toy dog from Daz, the washing powder. Goodbye to my Brazilian dreams. Sniff sniff sob sob.

Mostly Cloudy
15°C
UV Index: 3 Low
Wind: From the South Southwest at 10 mph
Dew Point: 8°C
Humidity: 63%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,019.0 mb



No comments: