Monday, June 16, 2003

Ahhhh!! What a great weekend!!! We went to the beach!! ha ha haaaaa!!! To the beach!!!! Yes!!! we can go to the beach in this country!! I wonder....Am I becoming a native?
If tonight it is still nice, we are planning to buy a box BBQ and some sausages and then go to the beach and have a little barbie. Yessss!!!!

The "crash-programme-just-when-we-need-it-most" scare has happened again. It started on Friday afternoon and it is still in full swing this morning. So we can't print the reports for tomorrow's UAB. Horrrrroooorrrr!!!! Thank Paul Oakenfold* I managed to print the first page for each unit, which is the essential page with the marks and calculations. If not, I would have had to write down the marks one by one and then do the calculations by myself. All would have been wrong. Considering I always failed maths...
Even if the other two reports are missing it does not really matter because they were mostly statistics.

Haze ---> oh, come on! it is pollution, I guess!! Anyway, it's SUNNY SUNNY!!
20°C
UV Index: 3 Low
Wind: From the East Southeast at 6 mph
Dew Point: 12°C
Humidity: 61%
Visibility: 4 miles
Barometer: 1,015.9 mb

* I said 'Thank Paul Oakenfold' just as I could have said 'Thank Harry Potter'. Just to change a bit from the usual 'Thank god, thank heavens' and so on, which are based in religion and do not make any sense to me. Apa! which is Catalan for something like 'there you go' or 'here you have it'.

No comments: