Friday, June 27, 2003

I released my first book into the wild today. See Bookcrossing How exciting! Who will it find it? Or..would it be found? And if yes..will they go to ghe bookcrossing website and register it as found? Questions, questions, questions...!!!!

I have to admit the book was quite bad. I do not have many books here, so I just 'got rid' of the one I did not like. I had received it as a free gift from Reader's Digest, just to 'entice' me to become a member. I did not become a member but I kept the book. It was for free, wasn't it? And I did not know if I would like it or not. So I read the first two stories. Arrrrggghh!! They were horrid romantic stories! Barbara Taylor Bradford and such. I never managed to read the third (and last) story. But the thing is, there is a market for those books. They have their readers. So I guess that the book may be found by a person who just love this type of literature. There! I have done something good today! I am a good scout, a good scout a good scoooouuutt!!!

Other things... this evening we are going to see a couple of houses to rent. The place where we live now is all right, but could be better. We are 2 minutes walk from the beach and the pier and we have an allocated parking space. But... we don't have a sea view or a garden. It seems we are asking for the impossible!

The weather is crappie crap today..see :
Mostly Cloudy
21°C
UV Index: 4 Low
Wind: From the West Southwest at 15 mph
Dew Point: 15°C
Humidity: 72%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,014.6 mb

No comments: