Friday, June 13, 2003

Interested in sentimental baseball films? Look at Hardball and don't complain if you don't like it. Slippery Kitten has already warned you!

I keep trying with the Tai Chi. Well, in fact with the warming up exercices, which is the only part of the video tape I can understand. It is slow and painful. Next month, I'll get an aerobics video tape!!

Morning accident : just arrived at the office, took the can of Coke out of my bag...and psssssss!!! it had a hole and Coke was spraying all my clothes and desk. A shower of Coke, first thing in the morning. What we all want! Now the can is in my dustbin, non-stop spraying.

Also, pondering about buying a DVD. Slippery Kitten asks if it is a need or a want. I wonder! There are two extremely cheap DVDs for £69. One is Hitachi, the other is Alba. Never heard of Alba. What to do?

Partly Cloudy --> They got it wrong again. It's SUNNY!!
11°C
UV Index: 0 Minimal
Wind: From the North at 3 mph
Dew Point: 9°C
Humidity: 90%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,023.0 mb



No comments: