Friday, June 20, 2003

It took Slippery Kitten ages to come back home from the office in FNW yesterday. They missed the train and had to take another train going via that city where once we forgot Slippery Kitten's passport in a restaurant. But then there was a fire between two stations in that line. So after much trouble and strife, Slippery Kitten collapsed home at about 9pm.

Meanwhile, I fell asleep reading The Antipope by R Rankin. How could I?? Alan Smiths' phone call woke me up in time to shove some food in the oven. I promise I am not buying again the fresh breaded lemon sole! It was soft, tasteless and had fishbones on it!! To start with I did not want breaded lemon sole, but a couple of lemon sole fillets. But they had run out of them in the supermarket, so they replaced them for breaded lemon sole. Aggggjjjj!! disgusting! The New Zealand frozen hoki is much much better! Oh my...and what am I doing now, talking about food??!!

The photocopier will soon explode. Probably. I am copying all the annual reports for Wednesday. I have already changed the toner cartridge, we ran out of ink this morning. It is our new photocopier, so it has never had such a huge amount of copies to make. This is the little machine challenge of the year. Will it graduate cum laude from it?

OK the weather is promising for the weekend. It is SUNNY!!! According to some weather forecasts, it will be a sunny weekend. I hope so. I would like to go to the beach tomorrow (maybe another mini-bbq?) and then we have a bbq (yes!) in Cartman's place on Sunday.

Partly Cloudy --> What???? It's SUNNY you buggers!!!
18°C
UV Index: 3 Low
Wind: From the West at 9 mph
Dew Point: 9°C
Humidity: 56%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,022.4 mb

No comments: