Monday, June 30, 2003

Ooops! I was so excited with the new skin that I forgot... the weather! See it at the end of this post.

Today I freed my second book. I left it at the entrance of Park Building (the Uni, Humanities). If there is no news from this book, I will completely despair of higher education and so-called 'university students'.

We are also waiting for an answer about the appartment we want to rent. The landlord has to say something about the smoking policy. If they do not want to accept a smoker, then we stay where we are. And fuck their precious smoking policies when they have such a bad taste when carpeting the whole place in bright deep green. What do they think, that we want to play golf in our appartment or what?!

After a bit of ranting about non-smoking policies...

We met Cartman for a pub luch yesterday. Very nice and sunny. Had two Pimms' and lemonade and wonderful cod&chips. Yes! fush&chups but they were wonderful. I would say first prize for fush&chups goes to... The pub with no name! Second prize goes to...a Cafe/take-aways in Penzance (horror! I forgot their name!) which is situated in Penzance's seaside promenade. Not difficult to find. They make lovely fush&chups. Fried at the moment, delicious, non-greasy and tasty.

I wish I had Dreamweaver, I could design beaaaauuutiful skins for my blog. But I don't have it. I have tried downloading it for free (trial version, it must be max 30 days) but the thing gets stuck and it does not download anything at all. Arrrrghhh!!!

And finally, yes! the weather...
Cloudy
Relative Humidity 88
Wind Speed (mph) 9( SW )
Pressure (mB) 1002, Rising
Visibility Good

No comments: