Friday, June 06, 2003

Today I am angry. More than angry. I feel like killing!

Somebody has created an email address similar to mine, written a short note, signed with my name and send it to my ex-work colleagues. With an attachment. With a virus.

The only mistake this idiot has made is sending it to me as well. Surprise, surprise, I had sent an email to myself! When? While sleepwalking? While the voices talk to me? No way. The voices have a sore throat. So it was not them!

I am pissed off. This very personalised way of sending viruses pisses me off. Somebody impersonating me pisses me off. Go and impersonate Victoria Beckham!

Later on, I have realised it was not only me. Other ex-work colleagues were also sending emails with viruses. It means it is an ex-work colleague who is doing it. Or somebody hacking to the company's intranet. Ah, the misteries of internet....



No comments: