Monday, July 07, 2003

I have registered my fourth book in bookcrossing.com. It will be released soon. Although I don't have high expectations, I have to say! I seem to be alone in my quest!!!



I have rented a couple of video-tapes from the Library : A Hard Day's night (The Beatles) and Ma vie en rose (French, English subtitles). Books as well. I have decided I am going to read all Daphne Du Maurier's books. Why not. I have read 'Rebecca' and 'The scapegoat'. For this week I have 'Frenchman's Creek' , 'Don't look now' and 'My cousin Rachel'. I think I got curious after I knew the house from Rebecca does indeed exist and it is in Cornwall. No visitors allowed, though, what a shame. And that Jamaica Inn is also a real inn in Cornwall's moors. I do like to find that the stuff of fantasy can also be real!


Ah, the weather....

Mostly Cloudy
18°C
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Wind: From the West Southwest at 17 mph
Dew Point: 12°C
Humidity: 68%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,022.4 mb