Wednesday, July 09, 2003

My only apparent reader, HighToro, has suggested I write the blog in Spanish as well. It seems I may have already lost this sole reader because of the language barrier! Because of my total laziness, HighToro provided me with the Google translation tool. You can find the link at the top left corner of the blog. Unfortunately, the translation is more appropriate for Tarzan communicating with his chimpanzee, but amusing, all the same.



Mi (aparentemente) unico lector, HighToro, ha sugerido que tambien escriba el blog en espaniol. Posiblemente, ya he perdido al unico lector por culpa de la barrera linguistica! Debido a mi pereza total, HighToro me ha pasado el link de la herramienta de traduccion de Google. Esta arriba a la izquierda. Desafortunadamente, la traduccion de Google es solamente apropiada en el caso de Tarzan comunicando con Chita. Aunque te mueres de risa leyendola, seguro! Por otro lado, mi propia traduccion deja mucho que desear. Me faltan los acentos y la "n", por lo que tengo que usar "ni" para que se me entienda. Horrible!



And the weather, please :
Haze
19°C
UV Index: 3 Low
Wind: From the Southwest at 5 mph
Dew Point: 17°C
Humidity: 84%
Visibility: 6 miles
Barometer: 1,020.7 mb