Monday, February 23, 2004


I thought finding the perfect skin for my blog was difficult... months ago, I spent hours and hours trying to find a skin which would be The Horror. I finally found it in The Twilight Zone skin by MayStar Designs (link above in the "Out of this world links" box and have not changed since then. It's perfect! I love it! But I never imagined finding the appropriate blogskin for another person would be even more difficult!!! I thought I would create a blog for a friend of mine. Without telling them anything, of course. It's a surprise. Now...which is the most appropriate blogskin? I thought about the friend's interests, likes and dislikes...and realised I do not even know their favourite colour!!! Oh horror of horrors!!! Errr....it used to be purple, but that was when we were teenagers...and will my friend like a dark skin? or something full of light and colour? This is going to be difficult, very difficult! Now I can only think my friend does not like cheese! That's not very userful when looking for a blogskin, is it? The next time I think :"oh they do not really know me!", I will have to add: "but I do not know them either!!!"


Y yo que pense que encontrar la skin para mi blog era dificil...have meses, me pase horas y horas intentando encontrar una skin que me gustara y que, a la vez, reflejara donde esta y quien es The Horror. Finalmente la encontre en The Twilight Zone, diseniada por MayStar Designs (el link arriba, en la ventana 'Out of this world links' y no he cambiado la skin desde entonces. Es perfecta! Me gusta! Poco me imaginaba que aun seria mas dificil encontrar la skin perfecta para otra persona!!! Hace poco se me ocurrio crear un blog para una persona amiga, sin esta saber nada, claro. Es una sorpresa. Y cual es la skin mas adecuada? Empece a pensar en los intereses, lo que le gusta, lo que no le gusta...y me di cuenta de que ni siquiera se cual es su color favorito!!! Horror de horrores!! Estooo..... era el violeta, pero eso era a los quince anios!.... y....le gustara un blog con colores oscuros? o bien claros? un blog con mucho colorido? Esto va a ser muy dificil! Ahora solo se me ocurre que a esta persona no le gusta el queso! Por supuesto, el dato mas inutil para buscar una blogskin. La proxima vez que piense: "Ah, pero esta gente no me conoce, realmente!", tendre que aniadir : "pero yo tampoco los conozco a ellos! Empate!"


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
6C
UV Index: 0 Minimal
Wind: From the North at 13 mph
Dew Point: -4C
Humidity: 50%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,022.7 mb

No comments: