Monday, March 08, 2004

I have a cold. The world is falling apart. I am panicking. I am running up and down the corridor, screaming and scaring colleagues, madly flapping my arms all along. I scream 'fire!, fire!' and then 'earthquake, eathquake!'. The walls crumble and break, crumble and break. I trip and fall down the stairs, three floors of non-stop rolling, tumbling and screaming. I can hear my bones crunching and breaking, crunching and breaking. And I have a runny nose!!


OK, I admit it. That was an exaggeration. Only the first and last statements were correct. I have a cold and a runny nose. Forget about all the panicking and so on. Anyway, I have found a link which may prove very useful : Pricenoia for all of us customers of Amazon. It compares prices (including shipping but not taxes) between the different Amazons, the American, British, German and Japanese. Because when you buy from Amazon, you think it will be cheaper buying to your national Amazon, right? Well, normally yes. But not always. Sometimes it pays going to Pricenoia and comparing the product price in the different Amazons, without having to visit all their websites.


Estoy resfriad@. El mundo se desmorona. Cunde el panico. Corro arriba y abajo del pasillo, gritando y asustando a mis colegas, mientras agito violentamente los brazos. Grito 'fuego!, fuego!' y 'terremoto! terremoto!'. Las paredes crujen y se derrumban, crujen y se derrumban. Tropiezo y me caigo escaleras abajo, tres pisos cayendo, rodando, golpeandome contra las paredes y chillando. Oigo mis huesos rompiendose, golpeandose y rompiendose. Y tengo congestion nasal y mucosidad!


OK. Lo admito. Estaba exagerando. Solo la primera y la ultima frase eran verdaderas. Tengo un resfriado y congestion nasal y mucosidad. Ya podeis olvidar lo del panico y el terremoto y todo el resto. Cambiando de tema, he encontrado un link que podria ser util : Pricenoia para los clientes de Amazon. Pricenoia compara precios (incluyendo el transporte, pero no las tasas) entre los diferentes Amazon, el americano, aleman, britanico y japones. Porque cuando compramos en Amazon, siempre pensamos que sera mas barato nuestro Amazon nacional, no? Pues normalmente, si. Pero a veces no. Asi que vale la pena echar una ojeada a Pricenoia, con un solo click, en lugar de tener que visitar todos los Amazon.


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
7C
UV Index: 1 Minimal
Wind: From the Northeast at 13 mph
Dew Point: -1C
Humidity: 57%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,034.9 mb

No comments: