Tuesday, July 13, 2004


I have been helping at our second graduation day. It has been sunny but not excessively hot - just as well, as the Guildhall does not have air conditioning!-and we've had a very impressive ceremony. Even if my gown was terrible, old and crusty, something they use for foreign representatives. If I'm helping again next year, I'm going to lie as hell and tell them I have a PhD by Oxford University, let's see if they give me a more fashionable gown!


He estado ayudando en el segundo dia de graduacion. Hemos tenido un dia soleado pero no caluroso -por suerte, porque la sala de actos del ayuntamiento no tiene aire acondicionado- y la ceremonia ha sido de lo mas impresionante. Dejando aparte mi toga, que era de lo mas penosa, para representantes extranjeros. El anio que viene, si me apunto de nuevo, les miento como un cosaco y digo que tengo un doctorado por la Oxford University, a ver si me dan una toga mas decente.


The weather today:
Sunny
20C
UV Index: 4 Moderate
Wind: From the West Southwest at 9 mph
Dew Point: 7C
Humidity: 43%
Visibility: 6 miles
Barometer: 1,016.9 mb


No comments: