Tuesday, August 03, 2004

As I will be visiting my parents at the end of August and then will not see them in Xmas - we are planning to go to the US again -, I will have to give them my Xmas presents at the end of August. Fortunately enough, the sales have been on for a couple of weeks. Yes, I have been shopping for Xmas presents during the summer sales. Try it, it's fun!.


Ya que visitaremos a mis padres a finales de agosto y despues no les veremos en Navidades - queremos ir a los USA de nuevo -, tendre que darles mis regalos de Navidad a finales de agosto. Afortunadamente, hace dos semanas que tenemos las rebajas de verano. Si, he estado comprando regalos de Navidad en las rebajas de verano. Probadlo, es el mundo al reves!.


The weather today:
Haze
22C
UV Index: 2 Low
Wind: From the West Southwest at 14 mph
Dew Point: 18C
Humidity: 80%
Visibility: 2 miles
Barometer: 1,009.1 mb

No comments: