Thursday, September 23, 2004

It's one of these days where I fuck up everything I do. I sent a form by email to a list of respectable doctors and professors in Politics. Then I realised the form was badly designed, so I fixed it up and sent it again with my apologies. Five minutes later I realised I had protected the form so nobody would be able to write on it. Great. Then I could not unprotect the document so I had to create it again. I put some notes on it, telling the users to close the 'Design' button before trying to complete the questionnaire. And sent it again to all the respectables... a moment ago, I realised I should have said 'click on' instead of 'close' the Design button. It's NOT my best day.


Es uno de esos dias en que la cago en todo lo que hago. Envie un formulario para rellenar a toda una lista de respetables doctorados y profesores en Politica del pais. Cinco minutos despues, me di cuenta de que el formulario estaba mal diseniado. Lo arregle y envie de nuevo, con disculpas. Solo para darme cuenta de que lo habia enviado como documento protegido y nadie podria rellenarlo. Para mas inri, ni tan solo yo pude quitar la proteccion. Tuve que crear el documento de nuevo. Para aclarar las cosas, puse una nota en el documento, diciendo que para empezar a rellenarlo, cerraran el boton de 'Disenio'. Y ahora mismo me he dado cuenta de que en lugar de decir 'cerrar' hubiera tenido que decir 'cliquear' en el boton Disenio. Hoy NO es mi dia.


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
16C
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: From the North at 15 mph
Dew Point: 11C
Humidity: 68%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,012.2 mb

No comments: