Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Oh shit! I was having a bad day. Then I read the newspaper and it got worse! What the hell is this!!!??? Duran Duran release their new album today after a 25 year silence (with the original members). And I think they might as well kept the silence for another 25 years. Nobody is missing them! Right, maybe I should try to find something positive about it. Weeeeelll...for instance, I am 100% sure Spandau Ballet will not come back. They have been hating each other's guts for years and nothing has changed, as I saw recently on tv. That's something to feel happy about!


Eramos pocos y pario la burra. No querias arroz? Pues dos tazas! Ya tenia un dia bastante malo y solo me ha faltado leer el periodico para empeorarlo. Duran Duran lanzan su nuevo album tras 25 anios de silencio (con los miembros originales). Y digo yo, ya se podian haber quedado otros 25 anios mas en silencio, que nadie les ha echado en falta! Por otro lado, quiza tendria que verle su lado positivo. Por ejemplo, los que seguro seguro seguro que no van a volver son los Spandau Ballet , que se pelearon a muerte hace anios y, por lo que vi hace unos meses en television, siguen sin hablarse. Algo es algo.


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy and Windy
16C
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: From the Southwest at 30 mph
Dew Point: 13C
Humidity: 81%
Visibility: 10 miles
Barometer: 1,006.8 mb

No comments: