Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I recovered the capacity of communication with the outside world during office time thanks to Hightoro , who told me about MSN Messenger in Beta version . It is a simpler version of Messenger where there is no need to download any programme to the computer but the box chats are new Explorer windows. Especially useful when the company/institution you work for has banned the downloading of Messenger! Anyways...just as well that today I didn't have much work to do...because I spent the whole morning talking to one of my cousins and the rest of the afternoon talking to Hightoro. Oh my gosh and now another one of my cousins has arrived! Result: no theme for today's post (unless it's family gossip, I would not inflict you with that!) and productivity at Zero level. Ah well... it's almost Xmas! Don't they say Xmas is time to spend with your family? I do it with Messenger!


Recobre la capacidad de comunicacion con el mundo exterior durante el tiempo que paso en la oficina garcias a Hightoro , que paso la informacion sobre la version Beta de MSN Messenger . Beta es una version mas sencilla del Messenger normal, que no precisa que el usuario se baje el programa a su ordenador, sino que abre las ventanas de los chats en Explorer. Muy util cuando la empresa/institucion para la que trabajas ha bloqueado la posibilidad de bajarte Messenger. Sin embargo... hoy me he pasado la maniana hablando con uno de mis primos y parte de la tarde hablando con Hightoro. Y ahora veo que entra otro de mis primos!! Resultado: que no tengo tema para el post de hoy (a menos que sea cotilleo familiar, a que punto hemos llegado)y productividad laboral a nivel Cero. Aunque...mirad, 'casi' es Navidad! Y no dicen que la Navidad es tiempo de pasarlo en familia? Pues yo paso tiempo con mi familia en Messenger!


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
11C
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: calm
Dew Point: 9C
Humidity: 89%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,027.4 mb

No comments: