Monday, November 29, 2004

My two bosses and I happen to share the same Zodiac sign : Saggittarius. One of our common traits is to leave everything for the last minute. Having my job to do plus the tasks they give to me, it means there are always 3 last-minute projects on my hands. I have therefore become an ogre, asking them for things two weeks in advance:
- Give it to me, NOW!
- But it's two weeks early!
- NOW, I want it NOW!!!!
It seems I don't scare them enough. That's why I am now amending some bloody statistics for the third time in a month and of course, we are late!


Mis dos jefes y yo compartimos el mismo signo del zodiaco : Sagitario. Una de nuestras caracteristicas comunes es que siempre lo dejamos todo para el ultimo momento. Asi que si tengo mi trabajo por hacer, ademas siempre habran las tareas que ellos me encomiendan. Lo que quiere decir que siempre hay tres proyectos pendientes en el ultimo momento. Esta situacion me ha llevado a convertirme en un ogro que se pasa el dia gritando y pidiendo que me pasen tareas dos semanas antes de lo previsto :
- Damelo AHORA!
- Si aun faltan dos semanas..!!
- AHORA, que me lo des AHORA!!!
Y aun asi, no les asusto lo suficiente. Por eso ahora mismo estoy arreglando unas jodidas estadisticas por tercera vez en un mes y, por supuesto, con retraso!


The weather today:
Partly Cloudy
10C
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From the North Northeast at 6 mph
Dew Point: 4C
Humidity: 68%
Visibility: 9 miles
Barometer: 1,017.9 mb

No comments: