Thursday, December 23, 2004



Closed for a long Christmas vacation, from Friday 24 December to Monday 17 January 2005. We are flying to Washington DC, renting a car and driving down to Florida. I'll pass your kind regards to Mickey Mouse, of course. And to George W Bush, too? ;-)


Cerrado por vacaciones de Navidad del viernes 24 de Diciembre al lunes 17 de Enero 2005. Volamos a Washington DC, alquilamos un coche y nos vamos hasta Florida. Le doy recuerdos a Mickey Mouse de parte vuestra, por supuesto. Le doy tambien recuerdos vuestros a George W Bush, quiza? ;-)



The weather today:

Mostly Cloudy and Windy
11C
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind:From the West at 28 mph
Dew Point: 7C
Humidity: 78%
Visibility: 9 miles
Barometer: 1,012.2 mb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you to the entry. I just about passed your blog up in Yahoo but now I'm glad I checked it out and received to go as a result of it. I am definitely a little far better knowledgeable now. I know rather a couple of people that will want to examine it out. They'll for certain take pleasure in the heck out of what I just go through as well.

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://learnitalianlanguage.info

Also welcome you!