Tuesday, December 07, 2004



I have written all my Xmas cards. The grand total of 59 Xmas cards! 17 for family abroad and 42 for my work colleagues. One cannot escape from sending Xmas cards if living in the UK. And we are talking 'real' Xmas cards that you have to write by hand, put in an envelope and write the address, and not electronic cards! Anyways now I'm on that topic...have I told you that...I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year! And don't make me tell you or write it to you one more time!


Ya he escrito todas mis postales de Navidad . La suma total ascendia a 59!! 17 para familia y amigos en el extranjero y 42 para companieros de trabajo. Viviendo en el Reino Unido, no hay escapatoria. Hay que escribir postales. Y hablo de postales 'reales', de las que has de escribir a mano, poner en un sobre y escribir la direccion. Ah si fueran postales electronicas, eso si que es sencillo y rapido! Y ya que estoy en el tema... aprovecho la ocasion para desearos feliz Navidad y Prospero Anio Nuevo! Y no me lo hagais decir o escribir ni una vez mas!


The weather today:
9C
Mostly Cloudy
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From the North Northeast at 3 mph
Dew Point: 7C
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: 6 miles
Barometer: 1,028.1 mb

No comments: