Monday, January 31, 2005

Our new car! Ford Focus

We bought this second hand car this weekend : 2000 W FORD FOCUS 1.6 Zetec 3 Door Hatchback. They accept our horrid old Rover as a part-exchange. I am very happy I will not have to see that damned Rover again. I hated it since the first time I saw it! At last I'm getting rid of it! It had bad vibes, I tell you.


Compramos este coche de segunda mano este fin de semana: 2000 W FORD FOCUS 1.6 Zetec 3 puertas con maletero. Aceptan el viejo y horrible Rover como parte del pago. Y que alegria me da el pensar que no volvere a ver el maldito Rover. Lo odie desde el primer instante en que lo vi! Por fin ahora me libro de el! Estaba gafado, de verdad. Tenia malas vibraciones.


The weather today:
Cloudy
7C
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From the West Northwest at 14 mph
Dew Point: 4C
Humidity: 80%
Visibility: 9 miles
Barometer: 1,032.2 mb

No comments: