Wednesday, February 02, 2005

From Washington DC to Key West and back

I should have thought about taking a photo of the map showing our last trip to the US. It was only when reading Hightoro's summary of his holidays than I saw a nice map he had added to the explanation, so I though I might as well steal his idea and do it myself! (although my map is not as professionally done as his) As you can see in the map, we landed in Washington DC, drove down to Florida and then up again to Washington DC, on the way back, following almost the same route than in our way down.


Como no se me ocurrio tomar una foto del mapa marcado con la ruta que seguimos en nuestro ultimo viaje a los USA? No cai en la cuenta hasta que lei el resumen de las vacaciones de Hightoro , cuando vi el mapa en detalle que complementaba sus explicaciones. Asi que pense, le copio descarademente la idea (aunque mi mapa es mas bien casero) y mas vale tarde que nunca! Como veis en el mapa, aterrizamos en Washington DC y conducimos hasta Florida, volviendo a Washington DC mas o menos por la misma ruta.



The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
7C
UV Index:0 Low
Wind:From the West Northwest at 6 mph
Dew Point: 2°C
Humidity: 71%
Visibility:6 miles
Barometer: 1,035.9 mb

No comments: