Thursday, April 28, 2005

I didn't know, when I received the following text this morning, that at the end of the day I would agree with most of the points, especially number 2!!! Amazing what a bad day at work can do for one....

As I mature...

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people are just assholes.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big willy or huge boobs

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others-
they are more screwed up than you think

I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away.

Poco me imaginaba, cuando de buena maniana recibi este escrito, que al final del dia acabaria estando de acuerdo con la mayoria de los puntos. Especialmente con el numero 2!!! Hay que ver lo que una 'maravillosa' maniana de trabajo te puede deparar...

Al hacerme mayor...

He aprendido que no puedes hacer que alguien te ame.
Lo que si puedes hacer es acosarles con la esperanza de que cunda el panico y te acepten.

He aprendido que por mucho que yo me esfuerce y ponga lo mejor de mi parte, algunas personas son, simplemente, gilipollas.

He aprendido que se tardan anios en lograr que alguien confie en ti. Sin embargo, tan solo una simple sospecha, no pruebas, destruye esta confianza en segundos.

He aprendido que el encanto personal te servira durante 15 minutos. Una vez estos transcurridos, mas te vale tener un pene gigante o tetas enormes.

He aprendido que es mejor no compararse con otras personas-
probablemente, estan mental y fisicamente mucho mas jodidas que tu.

He aprendido que puedes seguir vomitando incluso cuando crees que ya has terminado.

He aprendido que todos somos responsables de nuestros actos, a menos que seamos 'famosos'.

He aprendido que la gente a la que mas aprecias desaparecera rapidamente de tu vida, mientras que los que te importan un carajo seguiran dandote la lata eternamente.


The weather today:

Cloudy
12C
UV Index:1 Low
Wind: From the South Southwest at 22 mph
Dew Point: 11C
Humidity: 89%
Visibility: 6 miles
Barometer: 1,013.5 mb

No comments: