Friday, April 01, 2005

I was looking from my office window and I thougth I building was moving! An earthquake!!! Horror!!! Then I realised the building was between two other buildins which didn't move... so it ended up my 'moving building' was between and behind the other two and it was... the top part of a ferry arriving at the city's harbour. Considering I didn't have any ideas for today's post, I think I have got away with it right now, he he...


Estaba mirando por la ventana de la oficina y de pronto vi que se movia un edificio! Horror, un terremoto!!! Entonces me di cuenta de que el edificio en movimiento estaba detras y entre otros dos que no se movian. Asi que en realidad era... la parte superior de un ferry atracando en el puerto. Teniendo en cuenta que esta tarde no se me ocurria nada que postear, me parece que con esto ya he cumplido por hoy, je je...



The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
14C
UV Index:2 Low
Wind: From the East Southeast at 5 mph
Dew Point:7C
Humidity:63%
Visibility:6 miles
Barometer:1,023.0 mb

No comments: