Tuesday, April 05, 2005



You won't believe it. I've done it again. I have to confess. I went to Ebay and bid again! I am ashamed to confess I won a...no, not a balloon but a ....
bouncy castle with pump (scroll down to see it after clicking on the link). I kind of thought my nephew would love it! Is'nt it a great present? And I just paid 26 GBP plus delivery! I swear I will never bid again in Ebay. Well, maybe 'never' is too harsh, I've seen some hair dryers and...


No me vais a creer. Lo he hecho de nuevo. Lo confieso. Fui a Ebay y cai de nuevo! Con verguenza admito que gane...no, no un globo aerostatico, no he llegado a ese punto...pero si un castillo inflable (bajad a media pagina despues de hacer click en el link) con bomba para hincharlo. Se me ocurrio que a mi sobrino le encantaria! No creeis que es un regalo fantastico? Y por solo 26 GBP mas gastos de envio!!! Juro que no compro nada mas en Ebay. Bueno, casi nada, porque he visto unos secadores de pelo que...


The weather today:
Partly Cloudy
7°C
UV Index:0 Low
Wind:From the West at 9 mph
Dew Point:4°C
Humidity: 88%
Visibility:Unlimited
Barometer:1,024.4 mb

No comments: