Tuesday, July 19, 2005



I have an announcement to make! Yesterday.... come on, don't you guess?.... Yesterday.... come on, you should have an idea on what I'm about to say... Yesterday.... ha ha ha! Sorry, as I was saying... Yesterday... I bought the last Harry Potter!!! Don't say I didn't give you warning, I had been posting clues for a whole week. Ha, what a laugh.


Anuncio importantisimo! Ayer..... venga, no lo adivinais?.... Ayer.... vamos, tendrias que saber ya que de va..... Ayer.....ja ja ja! Perdon, como decia.... Ayer... compre el ultimo Harry Potter! No digais que no avise, ya habia dejado caer pistas por aqui y por alla desde hacia una semana. Ay que risa.


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy and Windy
19C
UV Index: 4 Moderate
Wind:From the West Southwest at 26 mph
Dew Point:13C
Humidity: 69%
Visibility: 7 miles
Barometer:1,016.9 mb

No comments: