Friday, August 12, 2005

I want an illuminated umbrella ! You can see how it looks inside in this review . And this blogger explains how at last he's got his wish fulfilled, years after watching a similar version of an illuminated umbrella in the film Blade Runner . I was getting my credit card out to fork off the 38 dollars for an umbrella when I realised the shop is only available for US shoppers. Snif.


Quiero un paraguas con luz ! Aqui podeis ver como funciona y como es por dentro, con fotos. Y este otro blogger nos explica que, despues de anios de ver una version similar en Blade Runner , por fin tiene su paraguas con luz. Yo iba ya a desembolsar los 38 dolares cuando me he percatado de que la tienda en cuestion solo vende en los USA. Snif.

The weather today:
Partly Cloudy
18C
UV Index: 3 Moderate
Wind: From the North Northwest at 13 mph
Dew Point: 11C
Humidity: 62%
Visibility: 10 miles
Barometer:1,014.2 mb

No comments: