Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Now I've started with product recommendations and this blog is really degenerating into I don't know what, let's talk about contact lenses. Do you wear contact lenses? Are you happy with them? Wouldn't you like to wear them all the time? Night and Day? Well you know what? You can. In fact, it has been possible for several years. I have been wearing Focus Night&Day contact lenses since 2001 and I am very happy with them. I have had no problems at all. No sensitivity, no infections, no dry eyes. Yes, that's what I said. I wear my contact lenses all the time. I sleep with my contact lenses. Since 2001. Obviously, it is not the same pair I bought in 2001!! I change them every month, that's all. One night every month I sleep without contact lenses. My eyes are all right. IN fact, my eyes have never been better. Because every time you take your contact lenses off, you touch your eyes with your fingers. Your contact lenses go in and out of your eyes, you touch them, you clean them. With all this touching and cleaning, there is more possibility of infection. Me, I don't have any infections, conjuntivitis, anything at all. Because I only touch my eyes and my contact lenses once a month. In fact, this Night&Day contact lenses are better than your usual contact lenses. Your eyes breathe through them!
Yes, they are more expensive than normal contact lenses. But think of the advantages. Waking up in the middle of the night and....miracle of miracles! you can see! Oh, and think all the money you will save not having to buy any cleansing liquids ever again. As I said I have been wearing this type of contact lenses since 2001 without any trouble at all. That's why I am always amazed at people not knowing about them or opticians not reccommending them to everybody. Try them, they will change your life.

And tomorrow... I'll talk my favourite washing up liquid!


Ya que he empezado a recomendar productos y este blog esta degenerando en algo indescriptible, me parece que ya es hora de hablar de lentes de contacto. Llevas lentes de contacto? No te gustaria llevarlas siempre puestas? De dia y de noche? Pues sabes que? Puedes. De hecho, es posible desde hace ya anios. Llevo las Focus Night & Day desde el 2001 y bien content@ que estoy con ellas. No he tenido ningun problema. Las llevo siempre. Duermo con ellas. Evidentemente, no son las mismas que compre en el 2001! Las cambio cada mes. Una noche al mes duermo sin lentes de contacto. Al dia siguiente, me pongo el nuevo par. Y venga! A olvidarse hasta el mes siguiente. Y mis ojos bien, gracias. De hecho, nunca han estado mejor de salud. Porque, piensalo, cada vez que te quitas y te pones las lentes de contacto, tus dedos estan en contacto con la lente y el ojo. Por mucho que limpies y limpies, siempre hay posibilidad de infeccion. Yo no tengo infecciones, conjuntivitis, nada de nada. Porque solo toco los ojos y las lentes de contacto una vez al mes. Y mis ojos respiran a traves de la lente de contacto, porque ese es el principio que permite llevarlas de dia y de noche. Con lentes de contacto normales, los ojos casi no reciben ventilacion.
Si que hay que remarcar que son mas caras que las lentes de contacto normales. Pero piensa en las ventajas. Te despiertas a medianoche y...milagro! puedes ver! Ah, y se acabo el fastidio de comprar liquidos limpiadores y conservadores. Nunca mas!
Como antes decia, llevo este tipo de lentes de contacto desde el 2001. Y sigue sorprendiendome que otros usuarios de lentes de contacto no sepan que estas lentillas existen. Y que sus oftalmologos no se las recomienden. Me huele a algun interes comercial por su parte, porque si no, no lo entiendo. Tu pruebalas. Ya veras que diferencia.

Ah y maniana.... hablaremos de mi liquido para lavar los platos preferido!


The weather today:
Partly Cloudy
21C
UV Index: 3 Moderate
Wind: From the West Southwest at 14 mph
Dew Point: 12C
Humidity: 53%
Visibility: Unlimited
Barometer: 1,017.9 mb






No comments: