Thursday, September 15, 2005

Google launched today its search engine in blogs, the Google Blog Search . And soon this years'April Fools Day joke, Google gulp will become a reality, instead of a joke! Now, don't get me wrong, I've always liked Google. But this 'Google Supremacy' is starting to make me feel a bit uncomfortable, I' m starting to wonder if Google will be soon asking me.... 'where do you want to go today?' .....


Google inaugura hoy su buscador de palabras en blogs, el Google Blog Search . No, si al final sera verdad que lanzan la bebida Google Gulp en lugar de ser otra broma del dia de los inocentes del anio pasado! No me malinterpreteis. A mi me ha gustado Google desde el principio. Pero este punto al que llegamos de la 'Supremacia Google' me esta empezando a incomodar, hasta que un dia de estos acabara preguntandome... "hasta donde quieres llegar hoy? " ....


The weather today:
Mostly Cloudy
20C
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: From the Southwest at 15 mph
Dew Point: 18C
Humidity: 88%
Visibility: 6 miles

No comments: