Friday, September 02, 2005



I hope you will understand. I've not been posting in the blog for the past two days. I was busy. I had to find a place to keep all the beautiful Moet-Chandon champagne bottles we bought in Epernay the last weekend! And when I say 'a place to keep' I don't mean down my throat exactly. Not yet....

Espero que lo comprendais. No he posteado en el blog durante los ultimos dos dias. Estaba ocupadisim@. Buscando un lugar adecuado en casa para colocar todas las preciosas botellas de champagne Moet-Chandon que compramos en Epernay el fin de semana pasado! Y cuando digo 'lugar adecuado' no me refiero a garganta abajo precisamente. Aun no...

The weather today:
Partly Cloudy
21C
UV Index:5 Moderate
Wind: From the Southwest at 6 mph
Dew Point: 14°C
Humidity: 66%
Visibility:Unlimited
Barometer: 1,024.7 mb

">

No comments: