Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's not exactly what I would call my best day. I've been soo busy I could not post in the blog, it rained cats and dogs JUST when I went out for lunch and one of my bosses brought me a present from France...perfume you may think? no! a smelly cheese!

Ok, I'll admit it. I love cheese. And the smellier, the better.

Hoy no es mi dia. Me sale el trabajo por las orejas, se puso a llover a cantaros JUSTO cuando salia a comer y uno de mis jefes me trae un regalo de Francia... perfume, os preguntareis? no! un queso apestoso!

Vale, lo admito. Me encanta el queso. Cuanto mas apestoso, mejor.

The weather today:
Light Rain
17C
UV Index: 0 Low
Wind: From the South Southeast at 13 mph
Dew Point: 16C
Humidity: 97%
Visibility: 2 miles
Barometer: 1007.8 mb

">

No comments: